Mardigrasmiata.net

Mardi Gras Miata Club of Southeast Louisiana
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:02 am 

Welcome to the club !

Good to have another southshore member in the club. We have a few other members that will occasionally meet up in the Metarie or Kenner area to caravan to meet up with the other members. If you want to get in touch with me to meet up for a drive, or to meet some other Miata owners in our area, use the P.M. on this site or Facebook.

We also have a newly formed Facebook group, "NOLA Miatas", comprised of mostly twenty-somethings and myself, sneaking up on the big five-O. We had also had the pleasure of Mark's (Jesus Freak) company and Sid even came out to meet the "kids".

You can find me, Stephen Bladsacker,on Facebook directly as well, but please add a message in your friend request if you decide to send one. I'm also available to help out with any questions or issues with the car if ya'll have any.

Hope to meet ya'll soon !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:23 am 

Stephen B. wrote:
We also have a newly formed Facebook group, "NOLA Miatas", comprised of mostly twenty-somethings and myself, sneaking up on the big five-O. We had also had the pleasure of Mark's (Jesus Freak) company and Sid even came out to meet the "kids".

I am 46 and the hubs is 52, so I know what you mean. We don't have kids though so we never had to grow up. :mrgreen: I've requested to join the group. I'll send you a friend request on FB from Gretchen Uchello. Anthony is on W-Th-F-Sa second shift right now, but Sundays are free. We'd definitely love to meet up.

Anthony saw another green Miata driving around Meraux a couple times now. In four years, we've never seen any Miatas here. A couple days ago, he saw a red one in Chalmette. Crazy.

Anthony informed me that he is indeed 54 not 52. Hey, he just had a b-day. I'm counting backwards. SMH

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:57 pm 

Once you own a Miata, they seem to pop up all around you and if you're driving an NA, don't forget to give them a couple of winks with your pop-up headlights.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 am 

Your right once you own one you see them everywhere, but they have style unlike the box cars out now. Long live Miata's.
I have plans for February for a drive down to the New Orleans area to meet some of the group from their. Hope you'll can come frank

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 am 

Nice ride mate, I like the 97's