Mardigrasmiata.net

Mardi Gras Miata Club of Southeast Louisiana
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Fun Little Poll
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:17 pm 

Here's a little fun poll.

How many of the Miata owners are like me (and I do mean this in a humorous :lol: way)
That are kinda idiots like me (or very smart how you look at it) That there Miata is there only vehicle, you don't own another car :lol:
And how do you work around it.

This is one indecent

Around two weeks ago went to Lowes bought 3 8ft long 2x4's. put the top down stuck one end into the pass. floorboard let pass between the seats and sticking up in the air out the back. every time I stopped at a traffic light there was a lest one person pointing or laughing, kinda made me chuckle but hey you do what you gotta when you own a small 2 seater.

And here's another kicker I also have a camper figure that one out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: A Fun Little Poll
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:19 am 

Not my only vehicle, but my only sports car "kayak hauler". Get similar looks when travelling down the Interstate at 70 mph w/the 16 foot kayak on the top (mostly use the hardtop).

Post subject: Re: A Fun Little Poll
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:01 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats funny you just reminded me.......... I got a 10 ft Kayak in my building.......... :lol: :lol:
I fotgot about that !!!!!!!

Lucky the camper pulling duties were pass on to my Daughter-in-laws Ford Explorer about 8 months ago when I finally admitted my long trusted GMC Jimmy was on its last leg. When we went to check out the Miata, My son who is a auto tech, he gave the insp went at it with a fine tooth comb(His high tech computer you plug into the ecu and all). After the test drive he told me you deserve that car buy or I will. (My sob story... I lost my wife 5 yrs ago and he knew how down I was) And he was right how a silly little car can bring so much fun back in your life. I use think the Miata name sounded stupid but after researching what it meant maybe they did get it right..... "REWARD"

Sorry for the sob story sometimes I don't know when to shut up....... :rant: